What will come...

There are times in my life, while observing my surroundings, I ask myself...What will come of this world. I ask this of the human condition. Not our health, or ecology, or finance, but rather our general actions. How we look at life, and what's important. I just want to throw my opinion out there and see what trouble I can stir up. Hope you do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

I am not the everyday sort. As you read the posts, you will know all you need to know about me, and somethings you don't. Feel free to leave a responce, but don't try to sell me something, or just try to make me read your blog. I will read yours if you leave a thought prevoking responce. Be nice to me, I will return the favor.

Monday, February 27, 2006

And now...Returning from a world wide tour.....

Yes, it is me. Mr. Opinion. I have returned to once again seed the land with my thoughts and views, in order to grow a better future. Nah, I'm just gonna keep writing about what pisses me off. Today, although I have a few subjects to choose from, I will just say, I have returned. Tomorrow will mark the first day of a new series of thoughts. I will continue to pick a topic and expose it for the lies it espouses, or just something I'm ticked off about. So until the geological mass within the third orbital path of the the yellow star, completes one full rotation on it's polar axis, I shall render on to you a bid of well being and fondness.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps astronomers don't read blogs much Frank. Like the earth, you will never return to the same spot, come back anyway and forgive these wordless bloggers.

Sat Jan 31, 07:27:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home