What will come...

There are times in my life, while observing my surroundings, I ask myself...What will come of this world. I ask this of the human condition. Not our health, or ecology, or finance, but rather our general actions. How we look at life, and what's important. I just want to throw my opinion out there and see what trouble I can stir up. Hope you do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

I am not the everyday sort. As you read the posts, you will know all you need to know about me, and somethings you don't. Feel free to leave a responce, but don't try to sell me something, or just try to make me read your blog. I will read yours if you leave a thought prevoking responce. Be nice to me, I will return the favor.

Monday, September 05, 2005

To start things off...

Welcome to my opinion page. I hope I manage to give you all something to think about. Sometimes you will applaud me, somtimes you will want to kill me, sometimes you will want to laugh. But, all the times, you will want to think. Is he right? Is he wrong? Only I know the answer. I am always right!!! I may not be right for you, but I am always right for me. But that can be said of us all. I look foward to hearing back from you. Unless of corse, your opinion is poorly thought out and with no merit. If you want to post, explain your position. Give the reasons for your statement. Don't be one of those morons who can say something, but not give a reason. For example...French People Suck!!! Although this may be true, site a reason. Say, French people suck because they forget the sacrafice that American soldiers made for them in WW2. Just a thought!!! Thanks and happy posting

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Back to square one. Missed a few. Later. It's sickening that people don't reward a first post with encouraging comments. Where are you to-day?

Sat Jan 31, 07:19:00 AM 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home