What will come...

There are times in my life, while observing my surroundings, I ask myself...What will come of this world. I ask this of the human condition. Not our health, or ecology, or finance, but rather our general actions. How we look at life, and what's important. I just want to throw my opinion out there and see what trouble I can stir up. Hope you do the same.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Upstate, New York, United States

I am not the everyday sort. As you read the posts, you will know all you need to know about me, and somethings you don't. Feel free to leave a responce, but don't try to sell me something, or just try to make me read your blog. I will read yours if you leave a thought prevoking responce. Be nice to me, I will return the favor.

Friday, September 09, 2005

Prayer for the pets

In the last week, I have been so heart broken. Not only for the innocent victims of Katrina but for the pets that were left behind. I myself have 2 dogs. Brutus a 7 year old 105lb Chow-Mastiff mix, and Cleo a 2 year old Springer Spaniel-Pitt Bull mix. My girlfriend has 3, Chopper, 15 year old border collie, K.C., a 6 year old Border Collie, and Jax, a 2 year old nut job. I cannot imagine a situation in my or my girlfriends life, where we would allow ourselves to be stripped from our beloved pets. I don't want to go getting judgmental, but to the rescue workers who are forcing victims to leave their 4 legged families behind, I say this to you. Every time a police dog took a bullet for an officer, or a search and rescue dog gave his life while pulling someone out of a collapsed building, or a St. Bernard dragged an avalanche victim from the snow, our animals earned, with their blood and loyalty, our respect enough to help them in their time of need. So for all of you who let a dog drown when you could have saved them, I wish that in your time of need, a dog saves you. Look him in the eye, and thank him for his selflessness. Let you live with the burden of failing where they give their lives to help. May God bless the souls of the lost, and keep them close to his heart.

I will return to my usual self after a message from our sponsor.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home